This month, get a better handle of your agency and portfolio performance with the newly re-imagined dashboards in Property Tree. The July 2019 release also includes a new tenancy schedule report, updates on ownership statements and other feature enhancements to make your job that much easier.
New features and enhancements in Beta testing
Keep your finger on the pulse of your business with real-time statistics in five customisable dashboards, now available for use. Simply click on the ‘try it now’ button on the top of your dashboards screen to view:
- Agency Board – get a single view of key business metrics including staff performance by portfolio.
- Arrears Board –see a detailed breakdown of residential and commercial arrears, including tenancies with the greatest outstanding arrears.
- Leases Board – get a summary of active and expiring leases by status and date range, Plus upcoming and overdue rent reviews.
- Vacancies Board – view a summary of vacant properties both vacating and vacated.
- Accounts Board – get a breakdown of trust account balances at any given time and access comprehensive reports in a single click.
Tenancy Schedule Report
Based on overwhelming feedback from our commercial customers, we have now created a new Tenancy Schedule Report. This report will allow Commercial Property Managers to clearly identify and report on key lease, rent and bond information.
When an ownership statement is generated creditor invoices will now be attached in PDF format for printing, so you'll no longer need to access multiple tabs to open, download and print invoices for each ownership.
A new “In-Progress" status has been added to available options on the Inspections Summary Report. This status combines all existing statuses where an inspection is in progress (e.g. Proposed, Tentative, Confirmed or Conducted), giving you a single view of such inspections. This will save you time if you need to report on each status individually.
Commercial Tenancy Profiles
The Commercial Tenancy Profile screen is now enhanced to include GST exclusive Rent and Budgeted Outgoings amounts to help commercial property managers renegotiate lease agreements much more efficiently.
Updates have also been made on work orders and pay ownership filters. You can read about all details of this month's release in the July 2019 Release Notes.
As always your feedback is critical to helping us help you, so please continue to send through your suggestions through Rockend User Voice.
If you're not a Property Tree user yet, book a free demo today to discover the Rockend difference.