The end of the year is usually a time for both people and businesses that is associated with holidays, the silly season, and winding down, but it has been anything but this for the team here at Rockend and PropertyTree. With 37 years of experience under our belt, and mid transformation to becoming an even more customer centric organisation, we have been busy executing three major feature releases in PropertyTree – Invoice Genius, Statistics Reporting, and our Inspection API.
In case you’ve been out of the game for the last month, here’s everything to know about our exciting new additions set to make property managers work-lives more hassle-free than ever:
Released to the entire PropertyTree community on the 8th of November, Invoice Genius is an intuitive tool that simultaneously automates the processing of creditor invoices, and eliminates the laborious task of manually entering these invoices into PropertyTree.
“As approximately 60% of invoices are now coded, Invoice Genius has been engineered to read and process both QR codes and barcodes, giving you back 60% of the time you would usually invest in data entry. It’s the first digital document management system in property software that has this ability.” explains Product owner and document management expert, Andrew Emanuelli.
Beyond digitising invoices and automating workflows, Invoice Genius helps Property Managers work smarter, not harder by:
- Eliminating manual data entry errors as it reads the data directly from the barcode or QR code on the invoice, and eliminating creditor invoice payment errors.
- Providing an increased level of transparency and clarity in document storage, through the PropertyTree document drop.
- More than halving the amount of time usually spent processing creditor invoices. With Invoice Genius, Property Managers can say goodbye to the usual 40 seconds per invoice to approximately 5-10 seconds each instead.
After receiving customer feedback requesting a single report that can be run at any time and provides them with their business's key performance indicators, we responded by creating the Statistics Report.
Designed to give our customers a holistic, high-level view of the data needed to best measure business performance, the report enables them to make informed, data-driven decisions. And, best of all, this data is presented in a single report to help simplify their processes and put more time back into their days for them to spend on what matters.
Whether you're a franchisee managing 2000+ properties or an independent start-up with 50 properties on your rent roll, the Statistics Report can benefit you and your business by:
- Generating the data that indicates the areas of your business that are doing well and those that may require attention, enabling you to make data-driven decisions that result in continuous improvement in both departmental and overall business performance.
- Pulling data from all the different areas of your business and itemising them in a single report.
- Allowing you to tailor results, choosing to report on an accounting period or date range, drilling down to Residential or Commercial Property Management, Sales or even further into an individual portfolio.
- Restricting access to this report to users with Administration or Super User access to protect the sensitive nature of the data.
Inspections API Integration
Providing our customers with the freedom to choose is important to us, which is why PropertyTree can now integrate with other quality application providers. In celebration of the launch of our integration platform, we’ve kicked things off by integrating with your favourite inspection application providers: Inspection Manager, HappyCo, Property Inspection Manager and Rentfind Inspector.
“The integration means that all PropertyTree users will now be able to connect with the mentioned providers and pass information securely between PropertyTree and the 3rd party application of their choice. Making the end to end process of scheduling, completing, reporting and communicating inspections as efficient and seamless as possible.” states API product owner, Michael Momdijian.
As of the 27th of November, Inspection Manager is fully integrated and available for mutual customers to use. The three additional inspection partners are currently undertaking routine testing with mutual customers and will be ready to open their virtual doors to the wider PropertyTree community very soon.
So, you’re probably thinking that all of this sounds great, but how much extra is this all going to cost? In short, nothing. These new features are included in the monthly PropertyTree subscription fee which is the same as it was prior to these additions.
With our commitment to simplify the lives of property managers and streamline business processes, it’s clear to see why Rockend and PropertyTree has been, and very much remains, the leader in Australia and New Zealand’s property software market.
Launch your future today with PropertyTree, the next generation of property management software that gives you the power to choose.
AU 1300 778 733
NZ 09 909 7093